Having a firm butt is a dream for most of us. If you want to feel and look good, then the butt is probably one of the body parts that you should exercise.
Many think that butt exercises are hard. But there are simple butt exercises that are really simple and can be done even inside your house. What’s good is that these exercises not only help you shape your but but can also help you get firm thighs, improve posture and burn calories to lose weight.
For starters, let us give you some of the best Butt exercises that are very effective and easy to do.
Top Butt Exercises
The Hip Lift Progression exercise can firm up your butt and can help relieve your lower back from strain and tension. Just remember to use a good exercise mat when doing this butt exercise.
How to do the Hip Lift Progression Exercise
- First, lie on your back while your arms at your sides. With knees bent, put your feet on the floor.
- Lift your hips up toward the ceiling. Hold for 1 count, and then lower hips back down.
- Repeat step 2 for 60 seconds, squeezing your glutes and hamstrings at the top of the range of motion. Just be careful not to push your spine to much.
The Toe Taps Exercise is great in shaping and firming the lower portion of the butt. This part is the most difficult to tone.
How to do Toe Taps Exercise
- First step is to lie on the floor with your arms on your sides.
- Then lift your feet, bend both knees to a 90 degree angle so your thighs will be perpendicular to the floor.
- Slowly and quietly tap your left toes to the floor, then your right toes after that.
- Alternate the of tapping feet for one minute.
- If you feel any lower back pain while doing this butt exercise, don’t bring your toes all the way down.
Squat with Kick-Back
The Squat with Kick Back exercise is a good butt shaping exercise. Doing it will also help you sculp and tone your quad muscles.
How to do the Squat with Kick Back exercise
- First, Stand with your legs, your shoulder-width apart.
- Then, sit back to a squat and bring your fists close to your chin.
- Bring your left leg straight behind you while extending your arms forward.
- Return to the squat position, then repeat on the other side.
- Continue alternating sides for one minute.
- As you squat, remember to keep your weight back on your heels.
- When extending the leg behind you, keep your hips square. Do not twist them toward the side.
Dumbbells are great for arms and biceps. It also makes a good tool for cardio exercises. But dumbbells for butt exercises? Yes it is possible!!!
How to do Dumbbell Squats:
- Start the butt exercise with your feet shoulder-width apart and holding a 8 to 10 pound dumbbells by your thighs.
- Squat down as if you’re going to sit in a chair, keeping your weight over your heels.
- Squeeze your glutes as you return to the start position.
- Do 15 to 20 repetitions.
- As you continue, keep the weight in your heels, making sure your knees do not pass forward of your toes.
- For a more challenging butt exercise, do without the dumbbells and jump as high as you can and land in the squat position.
Do these simple butt exercises regularly and you will end up with nice and firm butts that everyone will envy!!!
If you want that ideal butt sooner, go for butt exercises plus extra help, check this:
For more exercises to firm up your buns, thights, arms, butt, abs and more, please Like us on Facebook at How to Lose 5 Pounds in a Week FAST!!!!