Qsymia is the latest prescription diet pill in the US today. It has been approved by the FDA last year and has been in the market for several months now.
But Qsymia can not be bought in your regular drugstores nor can you order via online pharmacies. You need a prescription first from a Qsymia trained doctor first before you can be allowed to order Qsymia via mail order.
Since this is a new diet pill,close monitoring of patients should be done in order to find out whether this weight loss drug is truly effective and is safe for patients. Limiting the supply of Qsymia in its first months of launching can help Vivus Inc. to monitor patients’ experiences, weight loss results and even side effects.
What are the possible side effects of Qsymia diet pill?
Qsymia should only be given to obesse patients ofr over weight patitns that are prone to diabetes, heart attack and stroke.
Pregnant women and children should not take Qsymia.
Common side effects of taking Qsymia diet pill includes:
- Numbness and tingling of hands arms, feet and face
- Loss of or difference in the sense of taste
- Trouble in sleeping
- Dry mouth
These are the possible serious side effects of Qsymia based on its clinical trials:
- Mood changes and having troubles in sleeping
- Can lead to troubles in concentration, speech and memory
- Increased acid levels in your blood or metabolic acidosis. This medical condition can lead to soft or brittle bones.
- Low blood sugar or hypoglycemia for patients with type 2 diabetes melitus
- Qsymia can have an effect on the effectiveness of some high blood pressure medications.
- Zeisures can happen if consumpton of Qsymia is stopped to early.
- Patients of Qsymia are advised to drink adequate amounts of water daily.
Patients experiencing any of these symptoms should seek immediate medical advise from their doctor. They can also report these side effects to Vivus by calling 1-888-988-4887 or the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or by going to http://fda.gov/medwatch.
Read this article for the step by step procedure on how new patients can receive Free Qsymia samples or trial pack:
Get free Qsymia Trail Pack Samples
Please Like the How to Lose 5 Pounds in a Week Fast for more information about Qsymia and Belviq Diet Pills.